June 27, 2013 in Worthington Daily Globe
HILLS The 80 acres of southwest Minnesota farmland now owned by the Ronald W. and Lori L. Rentschler Revocable Trust is another of the several area properties celebrating a century of family ownership this year.
Located on 11th Street in Hills, and within Rock County’s borders, the land was first purchased by R.L. Rentschler and his wife in June 1913 from Lars Engebretson. Continue Reading