You are browsing the archive for dryer.

West River Community Center dryer fire

January 17, 2013 in The Dickinson Press

A blackened dryer, the culprit of a brief fire scare that caused the evacuation of the West River Community Center in Dickinson on Thursday, likely has seen its last day in operation in the WRCC laundry room. Continue Reading

Dryer safety leaps to forefront after recent fires

April 25, 2012 in The Daily Republic

Fires that apparently started in the laundry areas of two Mitchell homes have brought dryer safety to the forefront of public awareness, said a Mitchell fire official. Continue Reading

Dryer fire strikes Mitchell house

April 25, 2012 in The Daily Republic

Woman escapes injury, loses belongings after flames shot from machine.
Continue Reading

Skip to toolbar