by River Falls Journal
February 6, 2013 at 10:05 am in River Falls Journal
Authorities found a woman unconscious Feb. 2 in an ice-fishing shanty on Lake Winnebago and ordered an autopsy, which found she died from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Tags: accidents, Health, Outdoors, Wisconsin No Comments »
Click here to cancel reply.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
To start connecting please log in first. You can also create an account.
Topics is proudly provided by the Forum Communications Company