by Duluth News Tribune
November 7, 2012 at 6:00 pm in Duluth News Tribune
At least 14 people who attended a hockey practice at Fryberger Arena on Wednesday night were checked out by emergency responders after reports of carbon-monoxide poisoning symptoms. Continue Reading
Tags: Duluth, local 1 Comment »
Fryberger arena has a heating system?? That could have been the headline.
Well-loved. Like or Dislike: 19 1
Click here to cancel reply.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
To start connecting please log in first. You can also create an account.
Topics is proudly provided by the Forum Communications Company