Flood grants available for appliances, building materials

September 29, 2012 at 5:49 am in Pine Journal

Jill Hatfield, executive directior of Volunteer Services of Carlton County, wants people to know there is at least one easy option available to flood victims: apply for a $500 grant from the Flood Relief Fund to be used toward appliances or building materials (or for reimbursement for such items, with a receipt).
Continue Reading