CRP haying, grazing reports due

September 14, 2012 at 9:31 am in DL-Online

Farmers in Becker County are being asked to remember that once emergency or managed haying and/or grazing of CRP has been completed, they are responsible to report the actual number of acres hayed or grazed to their local USDA Farm Service Agency office as soon as possible. Continue Reading