MARILYN HAGERTY: CCC built Turtle River park in 1936

October 17, 2011 at 7:50 pm in Grand Forks Herald

With the work of the Civilian Conservation Corps, the land north of Arvilla, N.D., that once was pasture was turned into a beauty spot in 1936.
Called Turtle River State Park today, it first was called Grand Forks State Park. Continue Reading