by Duluth News Tribune
January 4, 2011 at 9:25 am in Duluth News Tribune
Peter Pocan, 56, was severely burned as a result of an accidental fire in his apartment that started when a lit cigarette fell onto the couch where he was sleeping. Continue Reading
Tags: downtown, Fire, Health, Hillside, housing 3 Comments »
Why do they allow smoking in this situation??? Make it a smoke free apts!!
Like or Dislike: 0 0
Geez George….not This again.
Does the word Prohibition mean anything to you? Remember Alcohol brewed in bathtubs? Are they going to make these residences Alcohol Free too? Let’s make them Perfume Free while we’re at it. Perfume drives my nasal passages NUTS like ants in my nostrils and then I am Sneezing…… thanks to allergy issues. Cigarette smoke does NOT make me sneeze. Go figure…..BUT, He//, let’s make a List and bring it to the Mayor…….What all do we want BANNED?????????
I’m on the Perfume Free bandwagon, double ban if it’s old lady perfume!!!
Click here to cancel reply.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
To start connecting please log in first.
Topics is proudly provided by the Forum Communications Company