Explosion victim works to reclaim his life

November 19, 2010 at 6:28 pm in The Daily Republic

On the afternoon of Aug. 17, Jose Aguirre wasn’t feeling well.
He had been sick for almost two weeks. A doctor said he had walking pneumonia, a diagnosis that explained the stuffed-up nose Aguirre had been suffering from.
His nose couldn’t tell him that there was a natural gas leak in his house at 718 E. Hanson Ave. in Mitchell. When he turned on his stove, the subsequent explosion did.
Continue Reading