by Worthington Daily Globe
September 8, 2010 at 6:00 am in Worthington Daily Globe
SWIFT – Three people remained in a Minneapolis burn center Tuesday after a bottle containing gasoline exploded in a bonfire Sunday night in Roseau County, Minn.
Tags: accidents, Fire, State and Region, Swift No Comments »
Click here to cancel reply.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
To start connecting please log in first. You can also create an account.
Topics is proudly provided by the Forum Communications Company